Thursday, February 28, 2013

Motivate

Hi There,
Today I have added a Poll on the right side bar of my blog. Please view the question and click your interest's. Now, the topics I have included in the options are not there because I am an expert on them in fact the opposite. These are areas in my life that I would like to learn more about and improve so by you clicking and me researching and talking about them and sharing my experiences I know will be motivation for me. I hope that it turns into motivation for you as well. These post's will come sprinkled in between my daily post's as I learn more about them. I like to think of myself as a self starter but I have an overload of ideas and projects I want to do that I cannot narrow it down and thus I end up doing none of them. Keep checking back because those options will change often as I discover new and exciting passions in my life. Feel free to join me and do your own research and share your experiences, I would love to hear what you think. 

So True....Made me Laugh
Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment